BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Winner Of Contest!

Wow! These contests get finished so quickly! Ok! FOR THE WINNER....DRUM ROLL PLEASE! THE WINER IS......Wii Wii Wii1! Yeah! (Clapping, Cheering, tears of joy, blah blah blah!) Lolz! Congratz to Wii Wii Wii1! He now gets to be the first ever Quack! Mod on my site! Remember, to become a mod you need to be nice, comment a lot, CONGRATULATE PEOPLE ON THEIR ACHIEVMENTS, (Perfect Timing!) and answer questions every once and a while! Oh, and Paguindude7 was very close, so I just decided to let him be the 2nd Quack! Mod ever! At first, he answered Coffee Shop,  Dojo, and the Cove and I said only one guess for a person but then he is like in a comment, "No! Wait! I mean Book Room instead of Coffee Shop!" So I kinda felt bad and let them both be the winners! Congratz to you guys and Keep Waddlin!!!!


~Dex Dude~

13 Comments:

I pod1346 said...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
DARN! I ACCTUALY POSTED ABOUT YOUR PARTY IN MY WEBSITE DEX DUDE DO I GET ANY RESPECT!?

i pod1346

I pod1346 said...

and i acctuly ansered the right questions!

i pod1346

Padguindude7 said...

cool thanks and congradulations wii wii wii1

-Padguindude7

I pod1346 said...

probaly i wont win because we have a diffrent time limit!!!

Tboyman said...

Congrats Wii wii wii1!!


-Tboyman(DD MOD)

Tboyman said...

Congrats Paguindude7 for becoming the 2nd ever mod!!!



-Tboyman(DD MOD)

Anonymous said...

Dex wait what happened to your old mods thats not cool man!

Dex Dude said...

Sorry Jay but I didn't think that system was really cool. Some people after they became one like stop commenting completely. I'm not saying you but other peoples. It wasn't really cool and I think this is a better system!

~Dex Dude~

LOLLIEBOY (DEX MOD IN TRAINING) said...

congradulation to wii wii wii and padguindude7! next time i will enter the contest!

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

lol i thought it was the coffee or book room so i went on cp and saw there was no table that looked like it in the coffee shop so it had to be the book room

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

congrats to myself i guess and to padgindude lol

Anonymous said...

:(

fluffy54605 said...

congrats Wii wii wii1,Happywagon and Paguindude7