BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Igloos!

Hey! I made a mistake last week! The igloo I posted of Happywagon's igloo, ya know, most of us hate it (No offense Happywagon!) But, that wasn't his real igloo! He was showing peoples something on his site of when he was making the igloo! But, now I have the picture of his real igloo! His has the green theme with all of the puffle posters! I also jsut designed a new igloo, and it looks cool too! BTW, sorry I was calling you a girl Happywagon! I GET MIXED UP WITH EVERYONE! First Stickers, then Saavy, NOW YOU? Lolz I am weird! Do you like them? Which one do you like more? Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude~

4 Comments:

happywagon said...

Sweet igloo Dex.

Anonymous said...

Dex I know you have comment moderation on so umm well we never actually hang out anymore maybe we can meet up on mimo chat have a little party or get together or something or another.

P.S. moc.topsgolb.1141yajyaj//:ptth
TEEHEE

Anonymous said...

Dex I was wondering I know this has nothing to do with the post but why do you have word verification its a bit annoying really but this is your blog who am i to change things. By the way i am jayjay lol little joke there... whatever so yeah i was wondering if you can change it. Yeah okay im a typing to much I am going to stop after this word.
Bye!

lol said...

Nie Website Dex! I followed your blog, if you wanted me to, anyways. Keep up with the good work!


!Orange Land!