BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

CONTEST!

UPDATE: CONTEST OVER HAPPYWAGON WON!

DID I FORGET? TWO ANSWERS PER A PERSON!!!!! I WILL PSOT RIGHT AWAY IF SOMEONE GOT IT!


THE FIRST DEX DUDE'S CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS CONTEST IS HERE! For the contest, you have to figure out what the phrase below means:

"Ich mag Torte!"



I can give you a hint! It is in German! Oh, and the prize? Being Penguin of THE MONTH! The first and only penguin of the month of all time! What do you think about that! So, I will talk about you, add you if I haven't added you on CP, and more! So, post in a comment your answers! I will not post comments if they say the answer or a guess! So, the first person to get it gets to be The One and Only PENGUIN OF THE MONTH! HURRY! Keep Waddlin and do my contest!!


~Dex Dude~











8 Comments:

Padguindude7 said...

Did I get it????

I hope so. I'm so excited

Dex Dude said...

Not yet...Keep Trying Peoples!

~Dex Dude~

Padguindude7 said...

It means I like cake, I swear

Happywagon said...

I like pie ~Happywagon

Padguindude7 said...

I kno you like pie but I looked it up and torte means cake. It might also mean pie so my second answer would be

I like pie!

-Padguindude7

Heather N. [: said...

i know! i know! is it "i like pie"?

Drake said...

i got the answer its :

I like pie!

Dex Dude said...

Congratz to Happywagon!

~Dex Dude~