BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL AWESOMENESS!

OMG! THE AMERICAN IDOL GROUP PERFORMANCE WAS AWESOME! It was like the best one ever! It should be available on iTunes now or laterz! I just had to post about it. I will also update this post and talk about the two people that are going home. I have to because it's disco week! NOW EVERYBODY DANCE! Keep Waddlin! (Let's Dance, Let's Shout! Shake your body down to the ground!)


~Dex Dude~

UPDATE #1: LIL' JUST WENT HOME. I KNEW IT! I ALMOST PUKED IN THE MEDLY....WHAT ARE THOSE PEOPLE?!?!?!? 96?!?!?!??!?! LOLZ!

UPDATE #2: MWAHAHAHAHA ANOOP JUST WENT HOPE ALLISON STAY YESSSS! That will be all for tonight! OKAY FINE THAT SONG IS CATCHY! (Dim all the light tonight!)

~Dex Dude~

8 Comments:

I pod1346 said...

lol im seeing it too i want amanda to stay!

i pod1346

I pod1346 said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anoop is owt why!!!!!!! well atleast amanda WAIT I KEEP SAYING AMANDA ITS ACCTUALLY ALYSON GOSH!! is saved

i pod1346

Dex Dude said...

Yeah although her name is Allison......LOLZ! She rox! My favorite besides Adam! I was gonna cry if she went home I mean it!

~Dex Dude~

Dex Dude said...

Anoop soooo deseved to go home I think!

~Dex Dude~

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

me quiting my blog i stuffed it up and i cant get it back and i wont come back

Darkpuma said...

Hi dex dude,
I recieved the comment from you at my site which is:
Darkpumacp.blogspot.com
Any ways i have thought well and i think you should be one of my moderators!!! Well inform me about what you think at my email:
Darkslayer_fear@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Darkpuma

Anonymous said...

I LIKE DANNY

Tboyman said...

I watch it even though Im in canada!!


-Tboyman(MOD)