BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

American Idol!

WOW! This night was weird! I knew Matt was going home! I've been talking about this to teachers at my school, friends at my school, and even relatives of mine, although I'm the only one who is EVER right! Everyone guessed Allison was going home, but I knew it was gonna be Matt! Poor Matt! Oh well! At least my favorite, Allison is safe! And it was a huge surprise that Adam was in the bottom three! I have a suspicion he isn't going to win anymore..... ;^) Keep Waddlin

~Dex Dude~

P.S: Swine flu is not cool! I know President Obama will handle the problem nicely though!

P.P.S: Please enter my banner contest! Make a banner and e-mail it to me at dexdude13@gmail.com!

~Dex Dude~

9 Comments:

Padguindude7 said...

Obama can't do anything about it we just have to stay sanitized.

I think danny and kris will be in the final 2. Next week allison is goin home and then adam.

Padguindude7 said...

Obama can't do anything about it we just have to stay sanitized.

I think danny and kris will be in the final 2. Next week allison is goin home and then adam.

Dex Dude said...

True lolz...but he told us we had to stay sanitized anyways! Does that count? Lolz!

~Dex Dude~

RedSoxGirl72 said...

allison is my fav too! i dont like adam anymore...

-RedSoxGirl72

PS: i might enter the banner contest tomorrow...

were 2 said...

Im entering don't worry I have to spend time on it and get it done before my band concert!!

Dolores said...

Obama probably doesn't use purell so why should we? lol! He shouldnt boss us around about washing our hands and showering daily!lol

Anonymous said...

??????

Tboyman said...

Yeah, It was obvious kinda!


-Tboyman

Anonymous said...

swine flu is all I hear about now its weird