BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Want a Party Soon?

Hey guys! I MIGHT have a party soon on Club Penguin! But, you guys have to help! If I get 45 followers I will have a big party and select VIPs from a contest I am planning to have for it! IT WILL BE AWESOME! So, you guys gotta tell everyone on blogger to go to this site and follow it and they can come to the party too! Obviously, I already know one VIP! Happywagon! So, guys advertise my site so we can have huge awesome party! No party until 45 followers! When you are advertising, please have them follow my blog. So, come on peoples get advertsin'!! Keep Waddlin and congratz to Happywagon on the Penguin Of the Month!


~Dex Dude~

2 Comments:

I pod1346 said...

Hey dex! Im really phsyced about the party!
i will get more people to come to your party!
and i wont forget!
-i pod1346

Dex Dude said...

Ok, but remember! I need 45 followers for the party to happen!

~Dex Dude~