BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Pin!

Hey! Hip, hop, hippity hop! It's the Easter Party on CP!!! I dressed up as a chocolate bunny but Tiny Tim77, ya know, the penguin of the week, he ate part of the ear off. DEX DUDE IS NOT PLEASED!!!!!! So yeah, ummmm, it's easter...there's a new pin and stuff. It's like a chocolate bunny and stuff. I still can't believe Mimo ate his chocolate bunny....I'M GONNA LET MINE ROT!!!!!!! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!




Sorry, temper tantrum. Lolz. Well.... you can find the new pin at the forest and stuff so yeah. OOOOH! And I met this other chocolate bunny that we were hopping together and it was fun! So yeah I took a pic of her.....see! ATTACK OF THE CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES!!!!!!! YA! WOO! MWAHAHAHAHA! Ok, I know you all are probably crying now because of how un-funny this post was.....to make it more funny, I used my chocolate laser vision on tiny tim77 for him to pay me back for WHAT HE DID! He said the chocolate tasted good but seriously, it was poisonous. Geese peoples these day.......Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude, The Director~



5 Comments:

Tiny Tim77/ Timmy said...

MWU HA HA HA I ATE UR EAR!

Arrow200 Club Penguin Blog said...

I discoverd most of them by self. I went to a blog to find the rest.

Arrow200 Club Penguin Blog said...

You proply found all the eggs by your self good job!

Arrow200 Club Penguin Blog said...

Cool finding all the eggs!

Tiny Tim77/ Timmy said...

ummm i did all that? If u say so?! Anyway thanks for the poisonous choclate!