BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

White puffles!











Hey everybody! The white puffles you have been waiting for are finally here! I hope you all like them! Here's what they can do:

Cookie: Slices it in half, then eats it.
Gum: Freezes it, then it cracks.
Bath: Freezes it into a cube, then breaks it to get out.
Toy: It makes an ice cube on the ground, then pulls out a skate and skates on the ice!

I hope you all can enjoy your white puffles! Sorry, non-members. Keep Waddlin! ;^]



~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!

-Athletico96

Cearch said...

White Puffle!
Hey, Please visit my site at:
www.clubpzone.blogspot.com
Please! You rock!

-Cearch

Mrpengiewin said...

sweeeeeeeeet ok so I don't get it cuz not a member :( :( :( OH WELL I WILL MAKE IT

...Mrpengiewin

River Racer said...

Oh wow your rich :O
Thanks for making me a super commenter!!

Cearch said...

I've got a white puffle... his name is BillyGoat. (smiles)

-Cearch