BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I just met Rockhopper! (AGAIN!)

Ok lol I just met Rockhopper for like the 72nd time! It was awesome! He started at the Dock, ran to the Town, went to the Night Club, then went to the Iceburg to try to tip it, and then we ended back up at the Migrator! It was on the server Mukluk. I could tell it wasn't a bot this time. He was answering everyones questions and not say robot stuff! It was really fun. I hope all of you have met rockhopper! Happy Rockhopping and Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~















2 Comments:

Cearch said...

Omg, I've only met him once!
Also can you please add me to your blogroll and maybe visit my site? www.clubpzone.blogspot.com. You rock Dex Dude and it was nice meeting you on CP. LOL.

-Cearch

Alex Maria said...

plz go to my blog! penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com