BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

1,500 HITS PARTY ROCKED!

Hey peoples! I just had my 1,500 hits party! IT WAS AWESOME! We had a dance contest, fashion show, I played mancala with someone, and we even went sled racing! It was really fun! I got a ton of coins from the games I played! I will have another one soon! Sorry if you missed it! So it was really fun. I should of had a CP Marathon now that I think about it.....LOLZ! So sorry if you missed it, yay if you made it, and KEEP WADDLIN!

~Dex Dude, The Director~


6 Comments:

I pod1346 said...

iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry dex i forgot!
Well i guess we are tied lol
~i pod~

Cearch said...

so sorry i couldn't come. Please email me some pixz for my website at: cpzcearch@kelpbox.com

Mrpengiewin said...

awwww SORRY I didn't make it... and get ready for the Battle on Tuesday (check the site for more details) LOL! and make sure to tell your friends about us and the battle!

...Mrpengiewin

fluffy54605 said...

sorry i coundn't make it

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I didnt come. It was too late.

Athletico96

River Racer said...

Wow your really famous lol!
Me and penguina came at the exact same time but you must have been upstairs :(