BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Penguin and Igloo Of the Week!

Hey everybody! Here are the winners or penguin and igloo of the week! The igloo of the week is JayJay1411's igloo. His igloo incorparates having fun with his puffles, to excersize equiptment, and it even has a fireplace! Not as many fireplaces as mine, though....LOL! The penguin of the week is Cearch! I just met Cearch and he is really nice! He also leaves like 10,000 comments on each of my posts! (JK!) He somehow figured out about my site, I really don't know if I told him about it or not....Keep Waddlin!
~Dex Dude, The Director~

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dex i now a penguin her name is Search LOL.

River Racer said...

Dude I told her about it :L (wheres my credit? JK)

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

How do you become the penguin and igloo of the week? my igloo... rox. Anyways, you may have no clue who i am, but i am a penguin working on becoming a MOD on mimo's site. a penguin who loves Mimo chat, and a penguin who loves looking at everyones blogs about clubpenguin... (I LOVE your blog, orange lands, and Stickers) anyways so my penguin name is Happywagon. I don't think i've ever talked to you for all the time both of us have been on cpg.
P.S. love it how you still write Dex Dude (CPG Mod) even though you don't have to. :)

Happywagon (CPG Mod)

Dex Dude said...

Thanks Happywagon! Good luck becoming a CPG Mod! I've always like to put that I'm a CPG Mod anyways after I answer my questions, it's really fun. I also like Orange Land's site and Stickers's site too! I promise I'll meet you on CP sometime, I'm actully having a 1,500 hits party soon. Info about that tomorrow. ;^]

~Dex Dude~

Cearch said...

Ya!!!! I'm penguin of the month! I'm so happy! (girl.) Yah!!!!

-Cearch

River Racer said...

GRRR!
I TOLD CEARCH TO VISIT YA BLOG SO GIMME CREDIT <:(