BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Penguin Play Awards and More!

Hey people! Today, Club Penguin released more information on the PPA, The Penguin Play Awards! In the PPA, members will be able to walk the red carpet into the stage and then vote on their favorite plays! The catagories for the favorite plays are Best Play, Best Music, Best Costume, Best Set, and Best Special Affects. The different plays you can vote for are Fairy Fables, Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal, The Penguins That Time Forgot, Quest For The Golden Puffle, and Ruby and The Ruby! I am really excited! The PPA will start tomorrow, and I will wear a tuxedo! For the Best Play, I want all of you to vote for Ruby And The Ruby! That is my favorite play of all time because I got the wicked pin! Also, congratz to Marco A9, Lucasbas, Rosette37, Ice4biel, and Wubby98 on winning the Snow Sculpture Contest! Keep Waddlin, and remember, VOTE FOR RUBY AND THE RUBY!!!!!


~Dex Dude, The Director~

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude I still need to "rent" a tux I cant believe I still dont have one LOL Im getting one tonight!