BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Practice War Rocked!!!

Hey everybody! We had a practice war for the new website I joined. It's called Club Penguin Gang Army or CPGA. Click here to go to it! To join it, all you have to do is leave a comment saying you want to join it! Easy, eh? Everybody join1 We have practice wars with ourselves and wars with other armies! I have pictures of the practice war we did today! There they are! Oh, and I also put a picture in there of a sample uniform! Keep Waddlin!










~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, I'm in the pics!! Awesome

Anonymous said...

Ok, pics are up on my blog! you can now check them if you want! And I put you up a rank. That's all!

Athletico96

Anonymous said...

I am too and THX dex dude fo the tips on posting pics! I posted my first on the CPGA website so chekc it it is pretty bad at first but if you double click and look it is good!

...Mrpengiewin

P.S. I fI later want to use some of those pics that you have put up there, CAN I? I just wanted to ask I may not even use them but...

Dex Dude said...

Lol, yep I'm pretty rich. Oh, and by the way, you can always use my pictures Mrpengiewin! Now that you have asked, you're always welcome!

~Dex Dude~

Cearch said...

JOIN THE BLUE TEAM! Or we will hold you hostage and MAKE you eat peanuts for the rest of you life until your 20 then we will make you eat fish. LOL.

-Cearch

Anonymous said...

Dude can I join
and PS I love Pie