BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

PPA!!!!!!!!!!

Hey People! I'm not grounded anymore so yay me! Lolz. I got to go to the PPA, and it rocked! I took a lot of pictures! Sorry I couldn't get them on the site earlier, I had to go to school by the time I had them. Well, I obviously voted for Ruby And The Ruby for all of the places on the ballot. ;) Lolz. I even got my award for being Dex Dude in the Backstage! It's really fun! They even have different costume in the costume trunk from each play! I'll try to get those cheats and the igloo cheats laterz! Keep Waddlin and VOTE FOR RUBY ABD THE RUBY!!!!

**JUST GOT NOTICE YOU CAN MEET GARY, AUNT ARCTIC, CADENCE, AND THE PENGUIN BAND! I WILL FIND THEM ALL AND TAKE PICTURES OF THEM ALL THEN POST!



~Dex Dude, The Director~




1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

umm...ok i don't really get the "eat pie" rule but i guess i have to follow the rules *slams pie in my face) mmmmm apple, my fav. anyway cool site. anyway i have a blog too! it's a new blog and i need help getting viewers. will you reccomend it to friends? Thx!