BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today!

Hey people! Please oh please don't forget my party today! It will be my biggest one yet! Lolz I didn't know Mimo would have one on the same day. I am not sure if I can make it. Awww...my dad told me I couldn't make it.....oh well. Tell Mimo I said "Hi" if you're gonna be there. Tell him I'm sorry I couldn't make it too....Oh well. Just don't forget my party! Oh, btw, I know I spelled different and coffee wrong....Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude, The Director~

3 Comments:

River Racer said...

Wait does that mean that you will miss ya party?

Dex Dude said...

No, that means I might miss Mimo's Party. I will make Mimo's Party actually, though!

~Dex Dude~

River Racer said...

Sorry I wont make it becuase you wernt there and i gtg!