BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I HIT 1500!

WOOT! I just got 1,500 hits! This is awesome! I will have to think of when I should have a party. I will let you know when it is so there is no confusion maybe tomorrow or the next day or the next day! I'm really excited I hope all you can come for when I schedule it! I'll try to think of when my party should be. YAY ME THANKS YOU FOR ALL WHO VISITED! KEEP WADDLIN!

~Dex Dude's Cllub Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

8 Comments:

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

can it be at a time i can come like 12-2pm or
9-12pm

Lynnzie5103 said...

Hey Dex Dude! Your site is just awesomeness! Feel free to visit my site - I would be glad to see you there!!

Anonymous said...

o no prob and congrats!

Athletico96

Dex Dude said...

Thanks for the info wii, I just visited your site and commented lynzie, and I'm following it, and thank you Athletico!

~Dex Dude~

Cearch said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Solon Drops said...

i have a seCret
a party coming soon
Later we shall meet
yoU bEware cause im not there
to find me at REGAT TIEWH you must
find the clue from my view.
~help me were am i~

Anonymous said...

That last thing you got that not rhyming poem was from me sorry i was logged on to my sisters account.

Dex Dude said...

Ok, I know it's a clue! I can't go on my other computer right now though. I'll figure it out laterz.

~Dex Dude~