BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

April Fool's Day News!

Hey everyone! Club Penguin just gave us some info on April Fool's Day! It looks like there will be a bunch of boxes again, and we might even find an item in one! I hope they don't bring back the silly glasses though, I love those! It looks like Rockhopper might be there too!!!! The party will start on April 1st! I have to change my website background again soon..... Keep Waddlin!












In other news: I met Aunt Arctic! I'm sorry I forgot to take pictures, but I did take a picture of the backround! Check it!
























~Dex Dude, The Director~

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you still doing featured igloos? cause i got a very beany one :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dex Dude.Can u put my site on ur blogroll? I put urs on mine and I just made it so I want more peeps.
Thanks!!
were 2

Dex Dude said...

Ok!

~Dex Dude~