BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scuba Sports!

Hey peoples! New. Club. Penguin. Sport. Catalog. Coming. Soon! I can't wait! Can you? I'm happy to see that they're creating more Sports catalogs! This Friday (In 3 days!) You will be able to see what's new at the Sports Shop. I'm guessing it will be clothes and things on summer because were jumping into summer! (Swimsuits, Sun screen, ect.)

OH! And! Did you see what Mimo did with his picture? (Or Carl! BTW, I found Carl's site!) I decided to do a little work with my picture too! What's wrong with it? Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude~

4 Comments:

Hedgehog 14 said...

i cant tell what it is... but i will find out... ok!

Hedgehog 14 said...

OOOMMMGG Pie is bad 4 u!

Hedgehog 14 said...

there is a bubble missing near the back of the scuba penguins head

Tboyman said...

Hmmm! I know I am Not in it!

-Tboyman