BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dex Dude isn't a member?!?!?!??!

UPDATE: I'm not hacked! Yay! It was jsut my Mom's card it expired so I'm fine! WOOT! I'll be a member by today probably again!

What happened? Ok, is there a better chance of getting hacked on Club Penguin if you are a super mod? I'M NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE! I AM SOOOOOO CHANGING MY PASSWORD! My mom is gonna make me a member again right now! This is bad! I have a picture for proof! I just don't wanna get hacked anymore this is my first time AHHHHHHH!

~Dex Dude~

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! ur a non-member?!what happens to ur clothes when ur a non member?

I pod1346 said...

i hate it when that happens lolz,,,

i pod1345

I pod1346 said...

oops its i pod1346

Dex Dude said...

I'm not a non-member anymore. I kept all must stuff, I jsut couldn't use it. You're igloo stays the same too!

~Dex Dude~

Tboyman said...

Whewf, you're a member again, I won't be a member bcuz it expires soon, I'm hoping for A memv=bership Contest soon!



-Tboyman