BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

News Paper News along with Ninja Contest!

WOW. Long title, isn't it? I'm kinda late with this stuff! I'll explain it all first, and then pictures at the end! First of all, I wanna talk about the dojo igloo contest! All you have to do is decorate your igloo like a real dojo or something! I still have to work on mine! (I'll show you it when it's finished!) Starting June 1st and ending the 13th, CP will come around and find the best of the best ninja dojos! (GRAND PRIZE WINNER GETS 25,00 COINS! RUNNER UPS GET 15,00 COINS!)(I CALL DIBS ON 25,00!) Plus, Screenhog talked about the CP times today! I really don't think this is that important, though! They just show you boring sketches and stuff so I'm like whatever! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude~




1 Comments:

Tboyman said...

My Iggy is Invible, It looks Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a Nonmemers but that just means yur not a Super Ninja! They Can See Mine is the Best!

-Tboyman