BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Haunting of the Viking Opera!

GO BELOW THIS POST TO SEE BANNER CONTEST ENTRIES!!!

Cool! We have all been waiting so long for this new play! The Haunting of the Viking Opera!? I knew it would be about vikings but not a ghost too...LOLZ! Also, CP said in the newspaper that a new furniture catalog will come out May 15th. I hope they make it medeival themed! Lolz. Plus, THE MEDEIVAL PARTY WILL START TOMORROW! Get your knights, princesses, jesters and dragon costumes on now and get ready to PARTY! W00T! Lolz. Keep Waddlin!





~Dex Dude~

5 Comments:

Darkpuma said...

You lied to me right? you told me follow your site and you will but you lied! :-( ...

Padguindude7 said...

when is the party you have 48 followers. I wANT a party party please

Dex Dude said...

Padguindude7 said...
when is the party you have 48 followers. I wANT a party party please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am planning it now. I know I have 48 followers. I just wanna wait until the contest is over to tell you about it.

~Dex Dude~

Tboyman said...

Sweet! Medieval par-tay!


-Tboymzn

Saavy (CPG Mod) said...

hi dex its saavy! u k lol long time i aint spoke 2 u lol, how have u been lol, hope 2 c u around cp soon. o and ur well lucky! straw000 talks bout u on his twitter and he even follows u! ur sooo lucky! r u his buddy? just wondering :)hope 2 c u a round cp soon.


saavy