BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol!!!

Wow! I haven't posted much in a while! I have had a lot going on lately! Who saw American Idol? They gave out these awesome awards! Here they are:


OUTSTANDING MALE: Nick! (We all remember nick, don't we? NORMAN!)

OUTSTANDING FEMALE: Tatianna! (Oh oh oh thank you so much I can't believe this is happening ooohhhhh! Annoying laughing continues!)

BEST ATTITUDE: Bikini Girl! (Do I have to say anything more? But wait! Kara.....)

Lolz. AND FINALLY OUR WINNER! KRIS! Yeah I knew it was gonna be Kris. He rocks! w00t!

~Dex  Dude~

2 Comments:

Keirei said...

Adam i tink should hav one!!

But did u see KISS
they were like total
MAKEUP!!
*sticks tongue out*'

Keirei

Tboyman said...

Lucky I should have won!

-Tboyman