BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

BANNER CONTEST ENTRIES!

UPDATE: I changed the banners places around please make sure you voted for your favorite!

OMG! Finally! I have all of the entries ready to go! Here they are! I will not tell you their names! I will only give them a number! DO NOT TELL WHICH BANENR IS YOURS IF YOU ENTERED!Then, I will put up a poll so you can vote for your favorite! OK! Understand? Here we go! Remember: The prize is to become a Mod on my site!




CONTEST ENTRY #1:











CONTEST ENTRY #2:









CONTEST ENTRY#3:



CONTEST ENTRY #4:



CONTEST ENTRY #5:
CONTEST ENTRY #6:

























OKAY! GET VOTING AND KEEP WADDLING!

~Dex Dude~

3 Comments:

himskater12 said...

hey can i be a mod on your blog

Tennisbaseball said...

hey dex dude can my blog be on yuor blog roll it is BbPolo745.blogspot.com thanks!

Tboyman said...

Awesome entries everyone!

himskater12 said...

hey can i be a mod on your blog
----------------------------------
Maybe if you answer Q like me, and Try to win Contest like this one, and you'll be put up on the list like me, Good Luck!


-Tboyman(PIE MOD)Going on a magical journey for some pie!