BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

CPG AWESOMENESS!

UPDATE #2: OMG 44 followers c'mon guys one more soooooooo close!
UPDATE: 43 Followers we need two more! C'mon guys!!!! So close to a party! Get us 45 followers!


SOOOO AWESOME! Mimo just raised the ranks of some Mods and added some new ones! And, guess what? I AM NOW A SUPER MOD!! WOOT WOOT YAY! Lolz. I'm finally a super mod! I am going to start answering a lot more comments so I can be a LEGENDARY MODERATOR! Oh, and congratz to Nigirl294, Spike Heaton, and Cowtail5 on becoming a normal Moderator! Plus, congratz to Happywagon, (AND ME!) on becoming super mods! That was quick, Happywagon! PLUS, congratz to Saavy on becoming the ultimate, awesome, LEGENDARY MOD! Wow...long post! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude~

8 Comments:

cowtail5 said...

Thanks man!
Cowtail5

Alex Maria said...

Plz go to my friends site at icyyyyclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com and at my blog at penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com THANKS! :D -Penguina46

Unknown said...

Congrats Dex on becoming a Super Mod! i voted for you :P and now im following you I would have earlier but i had some problems with my account but now i am. soooo yea now im trying to become a mod on here

I pod1346 said...

congratulations your a super mod dex!~

i pod1346

Happywagon said...

i don't know how i did it so quickly. It must be a record.

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

next time there is new cpg mods i will probably be promoted

Tboyman said...

Awesome! Woot woot! That makes me closer to being famous from being a super mod's mod lolo! I'm also another super mod's mod, Happywagon!



-Tboyman

Tboyman said...

Congrats to all the upgrades to the mod list, Nigirl294, spike heaton, cowtail, dex dude, Happywagon, and Saavy!



-Tboyman