BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

White Puffle Spotted!!!

Hey people a white puffle has been spotted at the dojo and the ski mountain! The puffle appears every thirty minutes! I only have the picture of it at the dojo, because it was really hard to get! If any of you guys have a picture of the one at the ski mountain on your website, post your site in a comment! I will keep on trying to get one though! Thanks and keep waddlin!


~Dex Dude, Club Penguin Cheats Director~

3 Comments:

techdeckguy said...

I remember seeing you with mikosubaka, you guys were just sled racing and messing around!
But you didn't add me.

~Techdeckguy~

Anonymous said...

Cool about that white puffle yo!

Mrpengiewin

Belated congrats on the CPG MODness

Dex Dude said...

Thanks Techdeckguy! I am sorry I didn't add you though. I will have to delete someone for you the net time I see you! Also, thanks Mrpengiwin on the CPG Mod congrratz!

~Dex Dude~