BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mimo is going to have a party!

Hey people I just saw that Mimo777 is going to have a party on Planet Cazmo, (For those of you who don't know what it is go to Mimo's website) it is going to be wicked awesome! It's going to be this Saturday on Valentine's Day! I will try to figure out all of his party hints for what server the party will be on! Another way to find out what server and what room he is in, going to Mimo Chat! To get there, search Mimo.cc. in Google and click on the thing that comes up that says, "Mimo." Make an account, then when you're done with that, go to the chat link on his website! It's wicked awesome! Ok, hope to see ya there! Keep Waddlin!

P.S: I need to make a Planet Cazmo account! His name will probably be Dex Dude! I'll let ya know! Lol!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dex that site is a secret!! SSSHHHHHHHH!
~Jay~
P.S GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex Dude said...

Oh...lol! I forgot that...Lol! Ummmm. well... nobody ever saw this!!!

~Dex Dude~

River Racer said...

Its almost Valentine's day!!!!
I love all the candy :P

River Racer said...

Here is my blog: www.clubpenguinislandcheats.blogspot.com


-River Racer

Dex Dude said...

Ok!?!?! Who is river racer? How did he find out about my blog?!?!?!? LOL! I might have said some stuff on Mimo Chat..... well... I'll add your blog to my blogroll once I approve of it!

River Racer said...

Oh hey Dex Dude,
I search blogs alot and somtimes ppl follow blogs or I found you commenting on mimo's site so anyways kewl blog!!!

P.S. I am a gal lol

-River Racer

Dex Dude said...

Oh...Didn't know that...well thanks for commenting and cool site anyways!

~Dex Dude~

Lukepowley said...

cool i happen to be on mimo chat right now!!