BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

PARTY TIME AND COMMENTERS WIDGET!

Hey people I have decided that I will be having Club Penguin parties sooner or later when I get some more cool viewers like JayJay1411! Please tell everybody about this site you know! I will also be having a #1 commenters widget! And guess who will be first to be on that widget?!?!?! JAYJAY1411! Wooh! Let's give him a round of applause! Nice job Jay! I will have King commenter(which is Jay), super commenters (which there will be three, I might even add more), and cool commenters, (there will be five of those.) Ok thanks for checking in! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!!!!! Thanks Man! I should make that thingy to ahhhhh buddy!! lol

Lukepowley said...

I will also be prince commenter!!