BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Congratz to River Racer and more!

Hey people! I just decided to make River Racer a cool commenter! Check out my commenters widget at the bottom! He will be there along with JayJay1411! Let's give River Racer a Hand! Oh and also, please everybody visit JayJay1411's site!! I wanted to thank him for correcting me on Twitter...=^] Thanks Jay! Oh, and also, there is a new play at the stage! It's called Red vrs. Blue. It's an old one...=^[ Lame-o! Well thanks Jay, congratz River Racer, and check out the new play! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Ddue~

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dex!
~Jay~

River Racer said...

Yay!
Thanks for making me a cool commenter!

Anonymous said...

You guys are welcome! Just keep on commenting and you will be up there with Jay! Good luck guys!

~Dex Dude~

Lauren said...

congrats check out my blog and contest

Anonymous said...

how to you become one?

Dex Dude said...

Anonymous said.....
How do you become one?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Anonymous,
all you have to do to become a cool, super, or king commenter is just comment a lot, every once and a while correct my mistakes, and also have a good sense of HUMOR! LOL! Yeah you don't need the last thing but it's pretty awesome to have... if you do become on though, I will need your penguin name instead of anonymous. Good luck!

~Dex Ddue's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

Anonymous said...

my penguin name is fluffy54605

River Racer said...

Ok ill keep commenting like well when I can so keep it up (and I will keep going up on the commenter list lol)