BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL!!!!

YEAH SUPER BOWL!!! GO STEELERS!!! What are you doing for the super bowl? I painted half my face yellow and half my face black, I'm wearing black pants, and I'm wearing a black and yellow shirt! LOL!!! I'm going to my aunt's house and it's gonna be awesome! Tell me what you're doing for the superbowl in a comment! This is gonna be awesome!!! I won't be on Club Penguin because I'm at my aunt's house=[ Oh well! Keep waddlin!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe you Dex you actually like the steelers AHHHHHHHHH Go CARDS!!!!!!!!!
~Jay~

Dex Dude said...

STEELERS STEELERS STEELERS GO!!!!!! LOL!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

Anonymous said...

CARDS!! CARDS!! CARDS!! CARDS!!

Dex Dude said...

STEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!