BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Colors- Lavender, Maroon, and Aqua!


Hey guys! Today we can finally vote for the new colors! What color did I vote for? Uh... Aqua lol. You can go to the voting booth in the forest! (And vote for Aqua! ;^) )

Cool! Oh and what is new on my site? A NEW BANNER MADE BY WERE 2! Who thinks it is awesome? Oh, and if you don't know who Were 2 is, he is my website designer. And what's cool is that he just learned animation! So I think the banner is really awesome! How about you? Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude~

5 Comments:

Mikosubaka said...

Ahem...why is it on my computer your site looks kinda like mine?!

*Mikosubaka*

Anonymous said...

lol I voted for maroon because maroon is awesome... but aqua is ok.

BTW...

I LIKE PIE TOO!!!

River Racer said...

Oh no Ima fat cat lol!
Check out my new site www.clubpenguincondos.blogspot.com

emilyyy 597 said...

aqua is the best

Cearch said...

Congrats Were 2!


-Cearch (mod)