BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music Jam 09 Free Item Cheats!

Hey! Here is the free item they decided to release. Some green headphones! At least it isnt an OLD item! To get the first free item go to the Cove!


To get the second free item, you will need the members acsess pass. Go to the town and enter the nightclub. Then go into the lounge! Next, go into the door on the left of the lounge and then click on the box of Boomboxes! This is an old item!


PARTY!!!!

~Dex Dude~

5 Comments:

were 2 said...

Hey Dex Dude I'ts Were 2. Can I be a graphic designer for you? I could post pictures and stuff in comments so you can use them I can even make any color penguin or puffle that you want.

-were 2

Dex Dude said...

Hmmm....sure! I won't make you a part of the site like an author or anything, but you can e-mail me stuff! Can you do videos? My e-mail is dexdude13@gmail.com! I am not sure if you will be my graphic designer though. I will need to see some of you work!

~Dex Dude~

Tommy S. said...

Ok that's fine, but sorry I can't really do video's. I'll send you some pictures and I'm learning animation so I might send you some of those.

-Were 2

Snake348 said...

HI Dex dude sweet cheats I like the boombox and the music catolog! Could you please go to my blog at:http://pingu19879.blogspot.com/
like no body goes there ive had it for 6 months and only have 2 hundred or somthing hits thx it would be a big help!

Cearch said...

I wasn't allowed to go on the compuuter but my friend went on it for me and well.... we thought we picked up EVERYTHING but instead we had only picked up the insterments backstge and I swear I picked up the headphones and when I went to get the boombox it said "his item is not here right now".... er something like that.



That was long....


-Cearch (mod)