BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Get ready for the Music Jam!


Hey guys! Just a reminder that the Music Jam will start tomorrow, the seventeenth, and continue until the twenty-sixth of June! I can't wait!

Cadence will be there rocking out with us at the Nightclub!

The Penguin Band will be meeting penguins backstage, where you will be able to buy insturments! I play the violin! What do you play?
Here is also a map of the island! I'm pretty sure there will be more stages than that, but at least they gave us a little sneak peak!

I can't wait! I will try to stay up late and get all the updates ASAP! Oh! And one more little thing! You might see me in a cool new outfit tomorrow at the Party! That is my new desigan (Dex Dude Designers) Lol. JK. Sadly I don't have my own Club Penguin Clothing Line. ;^) Keep Waddlin!
~Dex Dude~

1 Comments:

Cearch said...

lol. You should haver ur own clothing line. lol.

Hey Dex? I'm trying to work y way up to 40 followers. Do u mind following me?



-Cearch (mod)