BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scavenger Hunt Cheats!

Hey guys! I got the scavenger hunt cheats right here! Me tired. Lol. I wanna make it tricky for you guys. I'll just tell you the room and let you figure the rest out! Deal? Cool! Here we go:

HIDDEN ITEM #1: Pool
HIDDEN ITEM #2: Cove
HIDDEN ITEM #3: Dock
HIDDEN ITEM #4: Super Pool (A.K.A Super Rink)
Almost done! Halfway there!

HIDDEN ITEM #5: Iceburg
HIDDEN ITEM #6: Plaza
HIDDEN ITEM #7: Beach
HIDDEN ITEM #8: Forest
Prize: The Adventure Party Background! WooHoo! You did it!
Wow. That took a while! Earliest I've ever posted! Lol. BTW, who watched Total Drama Action?!?!? I DID! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude~

4 Comments:

fluffy54605 said...

I did!

Tboyman said...

I did it by myself!

-Tboyman

Cearch said...

I like Total Drama Island... I've heard of Total Drama Action but I didn't now it's been playing.

Snake348 said...

Hey Dex dude my fave room for the adventure partay is the Dock and the iceberg the pool is also awosome!