BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Newspaper News!


Hey guys! In the news this week, they gave us a sneek peek of the Adventure Party! I can't wait until it. And they also gave us the 101 Days of Fun schedule. They gave us the first 10 days of that. On the first day, we're supposed to get 25 penguins together and drress up in an icecream apron and turn blue. Then, we're supposed to find the missing pin. I don't think I'm going to do that....what about you? Lol! Oh, AND the judging has started for the dojo contest! I'm not sure if mine will win. It's a little boring. I dunno though! Keep Waddlin!


~Dex Dude~

2 Comments:

himskater12 said...

hey can u ADVERTISE my blog here plz u can get my banner from my blog

Tboyman said...

Fun agian! Wo....

-Tboyman