BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free items and Member Room for Adventure Party!

Hey guys! I stayed up till 11 tonight for the cheats? Aren't I nice? ;^) Lol. Here's the free items: (Some are members, and some you have to finish the scavenger hunt first!)



#1 FREE ITEM: Safari Hat. Go to Plaza and click on box of em'. (I must have gotten on too early!( (Undefined!)

#2 FREE ITEM: Tropical Bird. To get it, go to forest and go to the tree house, the members only room. Now click on box of them! (Now I have three! Two from Rockhopper and this one! Caw Caw!)



#3 FREE ITEM: Adventure Party Background. You have to finish the Scavenger Hunt to get this one! I'll have those cheats Later.

Cool? Scavenger Hunt Cheats coming later!

~Dex Dude~

1 Comments:

Tboyman said...

Sweet, need Membership now, lol!

-Tboyman