BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall Fair Cheats!

Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry I didnt have time to do the cheats cause I was real real busy. Well first of all I was to talk about the puffle circus! It rocks! If you click on one of the puffle colors the puffle will do a trick for you. You can get to the puffle circuis by going to the forest and then going in the little area next to the ticket booth.


Next up is Rockhopper! Same old same old, you can get the captain's quarters key in the back of is first book to get inside the captains quarters. Plus, he borught back an old free item. LAME-O!

Now third, TICKETS! Tickets are pretty sweet this year. They have two ticket booths. One, non members, and the other, members! The members one is next to the great puffle circuis and the non member one is in the forest. You can earn tickets by playing games located around the island. I am trying to get the tent igloo right now!

So i think thats it! It's kinda lame-o, don't you agree? Keep WADDLIN!
~Dex Dude~













1 Comments:

Cearch said...

Cool right? I love the Fall fair.

-Cearch (mod)