BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Festival of Flight Cheats!

Sorry guys! I have been gone for a while. My internet hasn't been workinging. I know the cheats are a little late, but here they are! Lets start with the pin!

How to find the Sand Castle Pin:
1. Go to the Plaza
2. Go into the pool
3. Enter the mine
4. Click on the pin!

CONGRATZ, YOU HAVE FOUND THE SANDCASTLE PIN!

Now for the first free item! It is the green propeller hat! You can find it at the plaza!

For the second and last free item, the Jet Pack! This item is members only! To get it, go to the forest and get one the balloon ride! The balloon ride takes 2 minutes!


When you land, get off the balloon and get the jet pack! Yay. Lol! Dance with the jetpack and propeller hat to fly! (Like a bird!) Don't forget you can meet Gary at the party! Woot! Keep Waddlin!

~Dex Dude~

1 Comments:

Cearch said...

I've met Gary! I was walking through the pool takng pix and suddenly I see Gary walking through... xD


-Cearch (mod)