BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go to JayJay1411's Site!

Hey people my friend JayJay1411 on Club Penguin has a really good site and I want you all to go to it! He is on my blogroll he has two sites. The first one is JayJay1411's News which I personally think is his better one but it's your opinion.... the second site is JayJay1411's Rad Club Penguin News and Cheats. This site is his newer Club Penguin cheats site I think but I don't know! I really want all f you viewers to visit his sites! He is a really nice penguin. You will love his cheats! That's for you, JayJay!

~Dex Dude's Club Penguin Cheats Director, Dex Dude~

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

omg thank you Dex
I am so lucky to be your friend i will try to help you a lot check back to my site for party info.
jayjay1411

Anonymous said...

Hey dex dude its Daddey and i will go to jayjays site